Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I get on the Commissioners' Agenda?
The Board of Churchill County Commissioners meets the first Thursday at 8:15 a.m. and the third Wednesday at 1:15 p.m. of each month at the Churchill County Administrative Complex, 155 North Taylor Street, Commission Chambers, Fallon, Nevada. If you wish to speak to the Commissioners, please arrive at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting to sign up on the public comment list. You may also download an Agenda Report and submit the same to the Commission Secretary at least eight (8) days prior to any meeting. This is not necessary if you wish to speak on an item already on the agenda.

County Commissioners

Show All Answers

1. Can I speak with one of the County Commissioners?
2. How do I get on the Commissioners' Agenda?
3. How do I access Commissioners' records?
4. Can anyone serve on the County Appointed Boards and Commissions?
5. How do I get a copy of the Churchill County Code?
6. How do I file a Nuisance Complaint?