Victim Information

Victim Rights and Information

  • Marsy's Law Victim's Rights
  • Post-conviction notifications: At the conclusion of a felony case, victims may opt in to receive notification from the prison, or the parole board. To sign up to receive notifications, please fill out these forms and follow the instructions on the forms for submission. It's important to remember that if your phone number and/or address changes, you will need to update your contact information with each agency to continue receiving notifications.


  • Please contact our office if you believe you are entitled to restitution.

Victim Impact Statement

  • At the time of sentencing, a victim has the right to make a statement regarding how the crime impacted them and what they would like to see in the way of sentencing.

Victim Resources

  • VOCP - In some cases, victims of crime can apply for financial assistance with medical expenses, relocation, or counseling through Nevada's Victim of Crime Program.
  • VINE - Vine provides automated notifications when there's a change in a defendant's custody status.
  • TPO -  For information on a Temporary Protection Order (TPO) in a situation where there's been domestic violence 

Law Enforcement Non-Emergency Numbers

  • Fallon Police Department: (775)423-2111
  • Churchill County Sheriff's Office: (775)423-3116
  • Nevada Highway Patrol: (775)687-0400
  • Fallon Paiute Shoshone Tribal Police Department: (775)423-8848