The Churchill County Aquatic Center will be open starting Monday, June 1st, 2020. Updated information regarding hours and protocols will be available soon. Please check back later this week for details.
We are excited to be open for you all during this Summer season! In light of COVID-19, we have implemented some changes so that we can offer a safe and healthy environment for everyone. We ask that everyone does their part and follows these guidelines to ensure that all can enjoy the water this season. These guidelines include but are not limited to:
- During lap swim, only one swimmer per lane will be allowed.
- Locker rooms will be closed off with the exception of bathroom stalls. We encourage patrons to come dressed to swim and to take showers at home.
- Equipment such as lifejackets, kickboards, and buoys will be available at the front counter for check-out and must be returned by the end of the swim session.
- Social distancing must be practiced in the water and on the pool deck. Patrons are encouraged to stay at least 6 feet away from other household members.
- During Open Swim, no more than 50 swimmers will be allowed in the water. Pool staff will monitor conditions and may determine when the facility reaches capacity.
- Water exercise classes are to begin the week of June 8th. Class participants will be asked to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet in the water. Classes will be limited to 10 participants only on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please know that our staff will be practicing strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures before, during, and after each swim session and will be following all of the guidelines provided.
Throughout this summer, we will be open Monday through Saturday for lap swim, open swim, and fitness classes. Because we are an indoor pool, we are open all year-round so that we may give you a safe aquatic experience at any time that you wish. Whether you want to improve your physical fitness, learn how to swim, or just come in to relieve some stress, Churchill County Aquatic Center is here for you and your needs. So come on down to have a swimmingly good time!
For more information on the programs and events we are offering or if you have any questions, please call us at (775) 423-7091. We are excited to see you this season!
Your Pool Staff
Pool Event Calendar
June 1st Summer hours begin
June 15th-20th Father’s Week: Dads Swim For Free
**Swim Lessons, Lifeguard Classes, and Events TBA**