Forms for Pro Se Litigants

The Tenth Judicial District Court provides general information and resources for litigants who are representing themselves in the District Court in Churchill County without legal counsel.

The information provided by the Tenth Judicial District Court is not a substitute for legal advice. Talk with a lawyer licensed in Nevada to get legal advice on your particular situation. 

In accordance with NRS 7.285, this office is prohibited from giving legal advice.

**All forms must be printed in single page format not double sided. **

All filing fees must be paid in the form of a cashier's check or money order. We are unable to accept debit or credit cards for payments.

Documents hosted in the database are in .pdf format and you may need to download the free program Adobe Reader to view the documents.

For information on appearing by video or telephonic means, please visit the Electronic Appearance Information page.


Family Court Forms

Forms for Family Court are available by visiting the Nevada Self-Help Center. Not all forms that you may be seeking are available on the All Other Locations tab, which is the link you will be searching for when looking for forms. If you are unable to locate the form you are seeking, either Clark County or Washoe County may have a form that would work for you. The Nevada Self-Help link answers many of the questions that someone acting as their own attorney would ask. 

Nevada Self Help Center Main Categories

  • Divorce
  • Custody, Paternity & Child Support
  • Guardianship
  • Legal Separation
  • Annulment
  • Name Changes
  • Adoptions & Terminating Parental Rights
  • Going to Court
  • Other Topics

For additional information, you may wish to click on the Menu tab at the top right-hand corner of the main page.

Family Court - Miscellaneous Forms

Objection to Court Master's Recommendation (PDF)

Civil Court Forms for Pro Se Litigants

Do not use forms below for Family Law Matters!

For additional information or possible additional resources related to Civil Cases please use Nevada Self Help Center.

Civil - Various Case Types

Civil Cover Sheet (PDF) - Required to be completed when starting a New Civil Case

Sample Civil Complaint (PDF)

Petition Writ of Mandamus - Title to a Vehicle (PDF)

Civil Answer (PDF)

Reply to Counterclaim (PDF)

Appellate Brief (Opening or Response) (PDF)

Appellate Brief (Opening or Response) (PDF Fillable)

Foreclosure Mediation Forms

Civil Cover Sheet (PDF) - Required to be completed when starting a New Civil Case

Petition for Mediation Foreclosure (PDF)

Request to Continue Mediation (PDF)

Stipulation and Order to Continue Mediation (PDF)

Additional Civil Case Forms

Affidavit (PDF)

Certificate of Service (PDF)

Creditor Claim Form (PDF)

Generic Pleading Form (PDF)

Generic Pleading Form (PDF Fillable)

Notice of Appeal (PDF Fillable)

Request for Hearing (PDF)

Statement of Domicile (PDF)

Subpoena and Instructions (PDF)

Writ of Execution (PDF)

Writ of Garnishment (PDF)

Motions - Civil

General Motion Packet (PDF)  

Opposition - Civil

Opposition to Motion (PDF)


Affidavit of Entitlement (PDF) - Small Estates Less than $20,000 - Not Filed with Court

Criminal Forms

Application for Payment Plan (PDF)

If you have questions on sealing a criminal record, please visit the Nevada State Police Records, Communications and Compliance Division for more information.