Youth Co-Ed Basketball Tournament
The Fallon Shootout Co-Ed Basketball Tournament is held annually and 2022 marks the 17th year of the event! The double elimination tournament is limited to 8 teams per division for a total of 24 teams.
Friday, March 11 - Sunday, March 13
The City-County Gym at Venturacci park
321 Venturacci Road
Fallon, Nevada 89406
$175 per Team
(Includes T-Shirt for each participant and awards)
Team: Champions, Runner-up, 3rd Place
Individual: MVP, All-Star (1 Boy & 1 Girl)
1st to 3rd grade
4th to 6th grade
7th to 8th grade
Online Registration: Visit our website to register online https://churchillcountyrecreation.org/
Those who register online can still pay by cash or check, all forms can just be completed online
- All players and coaches/teams must create an account
- Coaches: Register your team and pay the team fee by choosing "Team Registration Fee."
- If paying via credit card, you can now go to your cart and checkout. (All credit card transactions will have an additional processing fee of 2.45% that will be reflected on the card statement.)
- If paying with cash or check, click “Print Pre-Registration Form.” When you drop off payment we will add it to your account on the management end of the program. (If paying with cash, please come into the office so that we can apply it to your account, if paying by check you can mail it to us or drop it in the office drop box)
- Players: Parents/guardians must register each player using the household account under the players name. All waivers can be signed electronically through this process. Go to the Fallon Shootout registration page and click "Register Now" on the appropriate grade division. You will not be charged a fee here, the fee will only happen during coach/team registration process.
Paper Registration: Download, print and complete the team registration form and the participant waiver form and drop it off or mail it to Parks & Recreation, 325 Sheckler Road, Fallon, NV 89406.
- Click here to open the team registration form (PDF)
- Click here to open the participant waiver form (PDF)
Team Rosters are due three days prior to the first day of the tournament and need not be submitted at the time of registration.