How do I report a crime?
All crime reports should be directed to the law enforcement agency where the crime occurred. In emergency situations, call 911. Otherwise, crimes committed in Churchill County may be report to the Churchill County Sheriff's office at (775) 423-6561. A crime report can also be filed in person at the Churchill County Sheriff's Office.

Show All Answers

1. Once a crime is reported, what happens?
2. Who decides what charges to file and how do they make the decision?
3. If I get a subpoena, do I have to go to court?
4. Why am I a witness? I didn't see the crime happen.
5. How do I report a crime?