Who can recover child support?
By statute, “the physical custodian of a child may recover from the parent without physical custody, a reasonable portion of the cost of care, support, education and maintenance provided by the physical custodian. In the absence of a court order, the parent who has physical custody may recover not more than 4 years’ support furnished before the bringing of the action.” NRS 125B.030

Show All Answers

1. Who can recover child support?
2. How does the physical custodian of minor children get court ordered child support from the non-custodial parent?
3. Extended protection order
4. What if I was never married to the father/mother of my child?
5. How is the amount of child support determined?
6. How long does the obligation to pay child support last?