If you have a court order which is at least 3 years old, have had a material change of circumstance (custody change, etc.) or the non-custodial parent’s income has increased or decreased by 20% or more and expects it to stay that way for 6 months or more, the Child Support Division will review your support order according to the Child Support Guidelines, and will recommend a modification of the order, if appropriate. You are required to have an open/active case with the Churchill County District Attorney's Child Support Division for this service. You can download the Request for Hearing form and submit it to our office for review.

Show All Answers

1. Can an order for child support be changed?
2. Even though child support was ordered, the non-custodial parent is making payments. How can I enforce an order for child support?
3. Modifications