How do I sign up for a program?

Registration for Parks & Recreation programs is online at: You may also call the Parks and Recreation office at (775) 423-7733 for additional information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for a program?
2. What programs does the Parks and Recreation Department offer?
3. Is camping available at the Churchill County Fairgrounds?
4. Are there jobs available with the Parks and Recreation Department?
5. Can I rent a building at the Churchill County 3C Event Complex (formerly the fairgrounds) for an event?